Monday 31 August 2015

Vincent Van Gogh

Hello!
I am here to talk about an artist I like Vincent Willem Van Gogh. He was born in March 30th 1853 and died on July 29th 1890. And I have to pick two pieces of art by him, so for my first artwork I pick “The Night CafĂ©” It is basically a room with a pool table in the middle, it kind of looks like a pub. I like it because of the depth in the painting. The second artwork I pick, is probably one of his most famous pieces, Starry Starry Night. It looks like a night sky with a smallish mountain on the side. I like it because it is fairly basic but I think the stars really stand out.

"The Night Cafe"

'Starry Starry Night"
-Blu Out-

4 comments:

  1. Nice post Blu good chose of artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post William, can you add in a picture of his 2 pieces of art that you are talking about so we can see them? Thanks

    ReplyDelete